Beach and Country Weddings with a Contemporary Flavour
Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Northern NSW
Make your wedding day a memorable occasion.
Your wedding ceremony will be unique to you as a couple.
As a Civil Celebrant it will be my privilege to craft a meaningful and unique ceremony that reflects your desires and beliefs and passions. As an alternative to religious ceremony we are free to incorporate various rituals, mix up the order of ceremony, do it anyway we want. Most importantly is that this will be your unique ceremony and a memory to cherish forever.
My role as a Marriage Celebrant will be to provide and fill out all the necessary legal documents and to then lodge them with the Department of Births Deaths and Marriages on the first business day after the ceremony.
I have had over 30 years experience in the entertainment industry and over 7 years as a Civil Celebrant. As a professional Celebrant it will be my pleasure to officiate at your wedding and most importantly to make you, as a couple, feel comfortable and at ease. Together will make your day enjoyable and memorable.
I am a passionate and dedicated professional Marriage Celebrant. My service to you will be to take care of all the necessary details involved with the wedding ceremony so you can move on with organising the other important details for your wedding day.
Your wedding day is all about you.
My Service to you
- Craft a unique and meaningful wedding ceremony.
- Ensure all the legal documents and requirements are covered.
- Make you feel relaxed, comfortable, and at ease on your wedding day.
- Make sure everyone at your wedding hears the ceremony by providing a 100watt PA with wireless microphones. There are inputs to have live music or play recorded music or both. The PA does not require power therefore the ceremony may take place anywhere.
About The Process
- Proof of identity and evidence of date and place of birth is required. This can be either a birth certificate or extract, or a passport issued by a government of an overseas country. In some cases a statutory declaration may be necessary if either of these are unavailable.
- If in a previous marriage then proof of dissolution of that marriage is required.
- We will fill in the Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM).
- We will discuss the wedding ceremony and I will then craft an original and unique ceremony. We will fine tune your ceremony as many times as necessary to your complete satisfaction.
- We will meet prior to your wedding day to go over the ceremony so you are ready on your day. We will also fill in the Form 14 Declaration declaring that there are no legal impediments to your marriage.
- On your wedding day I will arrive 30 minutes prior to the ceremony. There are three more legal documents to fill in at the ceremony. Your own decorative Marriage Certificate, a Marriage Certificate to lodge with BD&M, and The Marriage Register which I retain.
- On the first business day after the wedding I will lodge all the official documents with the Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
Thank you so much Peter for being apart of our special day, you were so professional and amazing at what you do.
William and Crystal
Peter is the best wedding celebrant you can book for your special day! Throughout the whole planning of our wedding ceremony, Peter was patient and kind and adapted to everything we had asked for. There wasn't anything too much to ask from him. His attitude was so friendly and personable, yet professional throughout the whole leading up process and our ceremony. So many of our wedding guests commented on what a great celebrant we had chosen and what a beautiful, clear and sincere voice he had. We couldn't recommend Peter enough, if you are wanting a fantastic celebrant at affordable prices! Thank you Peter for making our day so special. It would have not been the same without you.
Eden and Ria
When we first met Peter to organise the details for our wedding day, my partner and I knew we had made the right decision. He made us feel relaxed and was very easy to talk. He understood exactly what our wishes were for the ceremony and when the big day finally arrived, my partner and I were so anxious, he was the calming influence and just made us feel at ease. We could not be more happier with Peter and highly recommend him.
Linda and Loia
Peter was excellent! He personally came to our place to find out about us as a couple, how we met and how the proposal unfolded. He shortly returned to us with a summary of what he came up with and you could tell he took the time to listen to every detail. He delivered our story perfectly and provided us with a range of vows and options to guide us in our speech.
Keegan and Kana
Peter traveled a long way from the Gold Coast to us for our pre-wedding consultations and the actual wedding day with no hesitation. Peter is amazing and efficient with all the plannings, documents, vow selections etc. Whenever we send emails to him, we get very prompt response. He loves what he is doing and will definitely go extra steps to make our special day memorable. Thank you so much Peter.
Yi and Si
Thanks for all your hard work for our wedding. We had a blast and you done an amazing job! Everyone has said how lovely it was and how well you delivered it! Thanks for being a part of our special day!
Jessica and Tyrone
Peter delivered everything we wanted. We had 2-3 meetings with him to share our story and how we envisioned the day and he too provided us with some great suggestions and ideas for our vows. Highly recommended.
Sarah and Miles Smith
Amazing! He was so good, he knew exactly what I wanted. He even knew how nervous I was so he even cut down the ceremony for me. Very professional and relaxed.
Everything went very smooth. We were very happy with him. Peter was very straight forward with his communication.
Guillermo and Sylvana
Peter was the complete package. He came to us for meetings and organised all the paperwork. He had a wide range of options of vows (if required). He is also a very talented musician. He sang all the songs for our ceremony and he was willing to learn a song if need be. He also organised all the table decorations for the signing table. He also made himself available if you wanted to have him stay to play at the reception. The lovely surprise was that his wife took some candid photos of the wedding and sent them to us at a later date. He dressed to our theme. He was open to any suggestions. Very extremely happy client and I would be very happy to give him a recommendation.
Bernadette and Damien
Dear Peter and Sherrill,
Thank you so much for making the long trip out to Texas to be part of our wedding, an important part! Peter, thank you so much for the wonderful words, so appropriate for the location! And thank you both for the wonderful gift! Hopefully you are recovered from the country cold, barking dogs and the friendly donkey!
Millie and Greg
Peter was really helpful. He made everything easy. I liked him a lot!
Emma and Peter
Peter is really easy going, and really wanted to get to know us. We found him really comfortable to work with!
Tracey and Ken
Thank you so much for the wonderful ceremony you wrote for us. It truly turned out to be a perfect day! Thanks for all the wonderful words and later for the great tunes! It was an honour and a pleasure. With love.
Lorna and Paul
To Peter and Sherrill,
We would like to thank you both for joining us on our perfect wedding day. We both enjoyed your company and your ceremony Peter. You spoke well and made us feel calm and collected, even though we didn’t look like it at times. Hope you both had a good time as well. Many thanks again for everything and your gift.
Lisa and Darren Steel
To Peter and Sherrill,
Thank you so much for all that you have done to make our wedding so special. You thought of all the little things that make it just that much more perfect. We will never forget our wonderful day and hope that you continue to bring joy to other people’s lives through their weddings.
Elly and Paul Chamberlain
All documents are in PDF format, you will need Adobe Reader or another PDF viewer.